"Li'l Abner" Postponed
The weather has pushed a show back, as my pal Stephen Vance tells us in this comment:
Due to the inclement weather, HHS's Production of Li'l Abner has been postponed until Feburary 19, 20, 21 and 22.Thanks, Stephen!
The kids lost a week of blocking and were supposed to open next week. Who knows what is in store for next week's weather?
They have one more postponement date available, but hopefully all goes well, and they can get on stage in February.
It's been a rough week for rehearsals - we've canceled two so far, but hopefully we'll be back on track now. I'm looking forward to seeing "Abner!"